Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Polls?

I wanted to play with the gadgets on the Blogger template. The only poll I could think of was favorite Thanksgiving foods. So... vote for your favorites. Sorry the template doesn't give me color changing options for the percentage numbers or the ability to have a "write in" vote. If you are adamant about a food that I neglected to list, you will have to email me!

4 comments:

  1. A poll about Thanksgiving dishes, and no option for gravy?! What could possibly rate higher than thickened meat juice? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the nerdy websites (that Bryan introduced me to) that I read once in awhile has polls, and people can comment on them. The comments are always "Missing Options"

    So, Missing Option: Brussels Sprouts!

    Also, it looks like this family can't have a Thanksgiving dinner without stuffing. I make two kinds now: traditional, and cornbread. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gravy, obviously!

    Brussels Sprouts- they are in with the Roasted Root Vegetables with Rosemary and Thyme. Sorry didn't put either on the poll. But they will be served.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention of Brussels sprouts Amanda, and for saying they will be served Darleen. I have always loved Brussels sprouts.

    Our farm did not grow any. (Sad face here!)

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!