Sunday, February 22, 2009

And it emerged fully-formed from the Internet!

The wonders of the internet never fail to amaze me.

Perhaps our next family gathering should encourage dress in the style of this website: http://www.pantalaine.com/. We already have the mittens!

Some friends of ours just welcomed a new baby. Don't you think this would be the perfect baby gift?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. I think theses folks need to re-direct their creative sewing skills. There are some very challenging quilt patterns would be a much better use of their time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I send them a sample of the lover's mittens, do you think they would offer me a job? I wouldn't want to meet any of the company employees in person though, some of their featured items are kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!