Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Disney Princess?

No. But I think she could pass for a Disney Princess!
(I might be just a tat biased)
We bought the dress last summer on sale hoping someday Rachel could wear it. I think we all wish she could wear it everyday. The color is great on her and the top of the skirt is covered in little beads and sequins.






Here is Rachel and her date Josh before last nights prom.



2 comments:

  1. Rachel, you are BEAUTIFUL! I hope you had a wonderful time at prom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous young woman you are, Rachel!

    We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!