Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun Time

What a fun weekend with Jackie coming to stay. We did lots of fun things like the MN Quilt Show, Jackie meeting a couple of my cousins, the Renaissance Faire in Twig, and then eating at Gordy's Hi-Hat. Also sewed on quilts and watched a couple of movies. What more could a person ask?

Now it is back to the real world. I am working and washing clothes.

After work I hope to get outside and get some weeding done. It is amazing, you get your veggie garden planted with nice new soil and the weeds instantly pop up!

Also, I still need to plant my herb garden.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you guys! I had a lovely trip to the north country! A beautiful drive both ways - and a lovely bed & breakfast to stay at! Thanks for your gracious hospitality! I feel like I've really been "on vacation"!
    See you here in October!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!