We've had an incredibly productive Sunday. We went to the gym for the beginner yoga class - not what I would consider beginner level, but it was a good workout. We ran a few errands and ended up at a new Asian grocery called H-Mart. Lovely meat/fish, an entire wall of rice cookers, a food court, a diamond merchant, and a toy store - completely packed with people! We'll have go again when it's not so busy, but we got some fun things to try.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Beads!
When we went to the fair trade store in Fond du Lac after Christmas, I bought a bag of really cool paper beads. Yesterday, I bought some findings, and today I made five pairs of earrings and a bracelet.

We've had an incredibly productive Sunday. We went to the gym for the beginner yoga class - not what I would consider beginner level, but it was a good workout. We ran a few errands and ended up at a new Asian grocery called H-Mart. Lovely meat/fish, an entire wall of rice cookers, a food court, a diamond merchant, and a toy store - completely packed with people! We'll have go again when it's not so busy, but we got some fun things to try.
We've had an incredibly productive Sunday. We went to the gym for the beginner yoga class - not what I would consider beginner level, but it was a good workout. We ran a few errands and ended up at a new Asian grocery called H-Mart. Lovely meat/fish, an entire wall of rice cookers, a food court, a diamond merchant, and a toy store - completely packed with people! We'll have go again when it's not so busy, but we got some fun things to try.
1 comment:
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty colors Amanda. They will be so fun to wear.
ReplyDeleteI am envious of your access to interesting stores with amazing products. I shouldn't complain...I still recall living in Alliance Nebraska and having to drive 4 hours to Denver to buy a spring form pan. Alliance had some nice little stores (especially if you wanted a leather belt with
your name on it) but I couldn't even find anyone who know what a spring form pan was. I'm sure the internet has really changed life in the isolated areas of our country.