Monday, May 31, 2010
Long Weekend Re-cap
This is probably the last non-crazy weekend before camp starts, so it was pretty relaxed around here, at least for me. Bryan spent most of Saturday and Sunday taking a course to get his motorcycle license. I went shopping a bought a dress to wear to a wedding in a few weeks. We made a pizza and some cookies, and watched some movies. Today, we spent most of the day wandering around Cambridge, and we had some Whole Foods takeout for a late dinner. Now, Bryan is bottling some beer, and I'm watching Mamma Mia (again - he can only sit through so much). And then, next week will feel short and crazy since it starts on Tuesday in stead of Monday. Here we go!
1 comment:
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motorcycle? How fun. My Dad got his first motorcycle when he was 49 years old, tiny Honda. I promptly drove it into a tree as I was learning to drive it in a cornfield.(hard with all the furrows - tree was at edge of field) But they fixed it and my brother still drives it around once in awhile.
ReplyDeleteWhole Foods, oh I get so jealous. I wish some of their Cranberry Couscous would drop in my kitchen right now. Right now for lunch I would like some. I actually have the recipe but have to travel to Madison anyway to get Israeli Couscous, so might as well buy it already prepared.