Friday, July 16, 2010

Great Places

Hi Everyone,

It's busy here, with camp in full swing - Session 2 ends tomorrow, the Newfoundland Expedition teen trip begins, and Session 3 starts on Sunday, so I'll be up at camp almost all weekend.

I know there are a lot of history buffs in this group, so I thought I'd share a list that was just released, of 1000 Great Places in Massachusetts - lots of historically interesting places here! There are lots of Mass Audubon wildlife sanctuaries on the list as well, which is why it was sent to me. I thought I'd share it with all of you, and perhaps inspire you to plan a trip to Massachusetts to see us!

http://www.massvacation.com/1000/1000_places.PDF

Enjoy!
Love, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I only have about 993 more places to go! Of course I can claim that I went to the Prime Outlet Mall in Lee. Funny that made the list. I am glad I picked The Red Lion in Stockbridge to have dinner-one more place to check off.

    Wonder if WI has such a list... lots of cheese plants and outlet malls!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!