Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nothing Exciting Here

Hot one today, hot and muggy.  I had to work, inside anyway, Joe has been out in the yard doing something. Trimming trees I think. 

We do not have our garden in yet. Had best get to it, either that or let is pass for the year.  Will keep you posted on that.

Went fishing last Sunday on Chub Lake...wish you were there Jeff.  The first fish Joe had on his line was a beauty, and then it went off-line. We each had bites, but nothing stuck, so no fish.  But a lovely day on a beautiful lake.

Trying to get going on my Christmas present. I now have everything I need, so let er rip.  Should also finish up someone's vest...hopefully in time for cooler weather anyway.

Enjoying my new kitchen. If I ever take pictures I will post some.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life!

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!