Not sure how many of you all enjoy thrift shopping, but here in Minnesota along Hwy 35 we have some awesome thrift stores called Family Pathways. Rachel and Emily can attest to that. They start in Hinckley and head south to Forest Lake and branch off to the east to St. Croix Falls, WI, and west to Cambridge and a few others over there.
Today my friend, Nina, and I are "hitting the highway" to thrift. First up is St. Croix Falls, then a new store in Lindstrom, MN, then heading north and hitting as many as we can before we are exhausted.
I will have to let you now what treasures I find.
Also, for us old folks, Tuesdays are senior days so you get extra discounts!!!
Happy Tuesday!
Deanna
No comments:
Post a Comment
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!