Thursday, February 4, 2021

Exchange Gifts: Arman's Gift to Jeff and Emily's Gift to Chris

Two more gifts have been delivered this week - and it just proves that good things come to those who wait! 


Jeff received a collection of six homemade extracts from Arman: vanilla, cinnamon, lemon, orange, lime, and coconut. (Jeff, I think you will have to make us all some fabulous cocktails next time we can be together!)

Chris also received her gift from Emily:


Beautiful lampshade! I recognize some of those photos too! 

I think there may be one more gift that is still on its way! And, if anyone has been trying out their gifts and wants to send photos of items in use, please feel free to send those to me, and I will put them up.

We got about eight inches of snow today! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!