Some of the songs on this album are the ones I know and sing along to. ("Wayward Son", I'm looking at you.) But some of the ones on this album are longer ones that rarely get radio play, so I'd never heard them before, and of that set, I think "No One Together" is my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
No comments:
Post a Comment
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!