Well if you recall last night I couldn't shut my eye. Finally took 2 more Benadryl, rubbed lidocaine on my eyebrow and slipped into a drugged induced "coma". This morning I woke feeling 100% better as I noticed no pain.....then I tried to open my eyes. Now the eye lid won't open.
When I placed my glasses on my nose it was such an odd sensation to have my eye lid rubbing on the glass lens. Yes, my eyelid is so swollen it hits the glass. If I tip my head way back, I can see only a tiny bit out of a little slit at the bottom of my eye. This must have been just what Rocky faced. No way am I going to let someone cut my eyelid though.
I have learned several things throughout this whole ordeal;
1. I am going to take care of my eyes as it is highly annoying to be seeing out of just one.
2. I am keeping a fly swatter with me at all times when I go outside.
3. I will always keep Benadryl, lidocaine, Advil and ice on hand.
4. I am really wimpy about pain.
Hi Darleen!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you lost the battle with the nasty wasp! Rather miserable, I'm sure. Those critters are just all over right now. Hope you're good as new very soon! Jackie