Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am a Daffodil?


I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?




I noticed these cute little flower pictures on several gardening blogs. So, today I finally took the quiz to see what "flower" I am.

I was tad disappointed with the results. I would much rather be something more exotic, something with a pleasant fragrance; a moonflower, an orchid, a purple heliotrope, old fashioned nicotina or even a star gazer lily. I could see myself as a morning glory or hanging wisteria. But alas I am a plain, old, bulbous daffodil. Perhaps there is some truth to the quiz!

HERE is the link if you want to give it a try.

8 comments:

  1. I am a Canna.

    Personally, I love daffodils. They are so perky and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are a blub too. Canna's are stately and strong. Jeff took the quiz and was a daisy. Such silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, you guys are perfect together. Both bright, sunshiney flowers.

    Cannas are beautiful, but dark. I would rather be bright and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a snapdragon. Go figure. I was hoping for a rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I'm a daffodil too! Of course, I would be just like my mother:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel just took the quiz and is a Violet. She thinks the description fits her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Em, that makes me think of a sign I saw once that said, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure if this is cheating, but I went back in and did it again. I think I only changed two answers, because to be honest when I retire I probably will live in the house I live in how, but would like to live in a cottage. Anyway, I think I improved, I am now a snapdragon.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!