Bryan came across this website this morning. If you had any questions about which delicious Wisconsin cheese to pair with your favorite alcoholic beverage, this site will give you some guidelines: cheesecupid.com Enjoy!
I had totally too much fun trying to play a song with the four drink tones. It took me forever to make a choice AND THEN I discovered the cheese makes music too. Wow, I had almost an octave to play with.
Since I miss eating all those hard and medium cheeses at least playing a tune on them makes me happy.
A fun website! They even had a cheese to pair with tea! Forget the beer...... Can you find REAL Wisconsin cheese in MA?
ReplyDeleteI had totally too much fun trying to play a song with the four drink tones. It took me forever to make a choice AND THEN I discovered the cheese makes music too. Wow, I had almost an octave to play with.
ReplyDeleteSince I miss eating all those hard and medium cheeses at least playing a tune on them makes me happy.