Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring

Oh how I wish it were so. It has been so nice and warm up here, up to about 61 yesterday. The snow is melting away, the pond has water in it (on top of the ice, but still water), the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, the grass needs mowing.

No, wait a minute, I got carried away. I know we will have some winter weather yet to come, but this reprieve is lovely!

1 comment:

  1. I think we're all ready for spring! It's great to see grass in the yard and puddles on the sidewalks! I'm hearing lots of birds - and geese this afternoon when I was out with Gracie. But that snow is just hanging on in the corners and close to the house. It's probably seed for what's to come yet. Oh well. We know it won't last long if it does come again. Our pond at the end of the block is still ice covered, too.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!