Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some Blogs to Check Out

Darleen turned me on to whitepines.blogspot.com. It is a woman in MN who writes about life up here. I believe she may live near us. From there I found foothillhomecompanion.blogspot.com. I really enjoy these two. Good recipes, too.

Another site I like, that you can get an almost daily e-mail from is farmgirlfare.com. Lots of wonderful picture, recipes, etc. Check it out.

Anyone out there have any good blogs to mention?

2 comments:

  1. One could spend a lifetime drifting from one blog to another. I try to look at the following once in awhile.

    http://onestraw.wordpress.com/
    http://blog.craftzine.com/
    http://www.jerryapps.com/blog/
    http://www.menashalibrary.org/blog/3
    http://bookingmama.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html
    http://www.themarthablog.com/?rsc=todaysidea_Homepage_Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! I see I did THAT wrong, guess I should have just made a post so the blogs would be a link. Sorry, you will have to copy and paste.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!