Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This and That

Emily flew back to Maine last night. Her stay was way too short and we were way too busy. Her itinerary included visits to both Rambow and Worm Grandmas and Grandpa Worm, Gillies, buying string cheese and floating down the Mecan River.

Jeff is now snoring comfortably on the sofa as he recovers from his first colonscopy. To tell patients they might be a "little groggy" is an understatement. Nothing was found and the doctor told me to bring him back in 7 to 10 years. Jeff's first question to me AFTER it was over, "Are they going to start soon?". I think I need whatever they gave Jeff when I have one of my really bad headaches! Strong Stuff.

2 comments:

  1. A busy few days for all of you! I'm glad Emily could make it home - even if it was just a short visit. I think she packed lots into her days! Now when do you make the trip out to Maine?

    Jeff - I'm glad you survived your first colonopsopy (?). Sounds like you never knew what hit you - good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say that it is about time Jeff had a colonoscopy. Not to nag too much, but I do believe the starting age is 50. Joe was downright perky after his last year, my sister, on the other hand, was very groggy. I am going where Joe went.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!