Advent 2023
It is what gives us that healthy glow!
It is just I like a nice clear photograph. The one taken at the cottage, where some of us are being goofy, also has a column of smoke in the background. I guess it just adds a sense of mystery in all our photos!
I love the smoke! It adds depth and interest! Thanks for posting another picture that makes me smile!
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment. 2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile". 3. Scroll down to "Name/URL". 4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!
It is what gives us that healthy glow!
ReplyDeleteIt is just I like a nice clear photograph. The one taken at the cottage, where some of us are being goofy, also has a column of smoke in the background. I guess it just adds a sense of mystery in all our photos!
ReplyDeleteI love the smoke! It adds depth and interest! Thanks for posting another picture that makes me smile!
ReplyDelete