We've had a busy month of September. The camp season was longer than usual, because we had a reunion at the end of the summer, but all went well.
On Labor Day weekend, we flew off for a week in Boise, ID, for our friend Matt's wedding. (He was the best man at our wedding.) We had a lot of fun, and got to see some friends from college, and enjoyed a lot of relaxing. We both brought stacks of books to read and spent lots of time reading in coffee shops and parks. We also went to the art museum and the Basque museum; ate lots of tasty food; went to a local distillery/restaurant that makes its own gin and vodka; and I even went to a cooking class and learned to make paella while Bryan was off at a bachelor party.
Since we've been home, I made paella (semi-successfully...it was tasty but not quite right in color or consistency). I also picked a bunch of raspberries at our farm this week, so we made raspberry jam. (Bryan will have to post the pictures of those two projects.) This morning, we were very ambitious and went to the hardware store to buy a hedge trimmer; we are finally going to trim the bushes in the beds around the house. It has been a few years, so it's probably time.
That's all that's new around here!

Love the high top shoes!
ReplyDeleteYou both look great- Beautiful in that navy dress Amanda!
How very fun. I have a cousin in Boise. She and I are going to start a blog sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteVery cute couple. That dress is lovely!
Glad you had a get-away! Sounds like a relaxing and fun time!
ReplyDelete