Sunday, April 18, 2010

They're off`

The great turkey hunters are off! I offered to wrap up the kitchen sink. I tell ya, I think Joe took everything else in the house.

I took the week off myself to get some things done and especially to have some fun. I have a several things set up to visit with friends. I am also hoping to tear the wallpaper out of the bathroom and if all goes well, get a coat of paint slapped on until we go further with that. That is my biggest plan.

However, as we know, the best laid plans of mice and men... I may end up reading all week. The weather is supposed to be beautiful here.

Happy turkey hunting week y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!