Yesterday in Foods Class Rachel was playing a game where kitchen tools had to be listed. Rachel needed a kitchen tool that started with a "M". With no hesitation, Rachel said "Microplane". The teacher said there was no such thing... Hum?
I asked Rachel if she wanted to take my small microplane to school to show the teacher but, we were afraid since it is so sharp it might be considered a weapon. I guess one could cause injury to another by finely grating them to death.
The fact the teacher can't identify a microplane kind of "grates" on me. Or we could say it makes me "rasp" in surprise. ( I am full of puns tonight!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!