Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cute Idea

This is very old news but I thought a very clever idea and I finally got the photo on the computer today. Rachel and I arrived home about a month ago to find a very large white box on our back porch addressed to Rachel. It was so light when I picked it up I was slightly suspicious.
When Rachel opened it out floated a bright blue Marian University balloon attached to a large bag of yummy "penny candy".  By the time I took this photo Rachel had already taken out about half of the candy. (I am so pleased Rachel is allergic to peanuts as I was able to help her dispose of the candy containing nuts) Anyway I thought the whole thing was pretty fun and we now know what scholarship committees REALLY do - bag up candy, attach the bag to helium balloons and ship them out!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun idea! I'd say Marian has a pretty healthy budget!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!