Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas and New Year's 2011/2012

What a wonderful Christmas. So great to see everyone.

I had to put my new pizza cutter to work. Made a homemade pizza on New Year's Day. It worked great!










Nice and shiny.





The pizza turned out great!


Now, I need to get some ice cream. I have heard it is tasty to get really good vanilla ice cream and put a little Bailey's over it. I am sure it will taste even better using a hand turned scoop.


We are Christmasing over 3 weekends. First with all of the Worms, then with just us over New Years weekend, then this coming Saturday with my family. Whew!


On New Year's Day we took a little hike to check on Jeff's new BFF.





HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!










3 comments:

  1. Look at those eyes... I love that bear. Perhaps if you post a photo with teeth and claws I can and will change my mind!

    I used my ice cream scoop last night also as I made a simple hot fudge sauce with a can of sweetened condensed ( how could anything be bad with that in it) semi sweet chocolate and a dab of butter and vanilla. We had it over vanilla frozen yogurt and it was kind of yummy. Well Jeff had his over peppermint ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked at bear again. I kind of want to make it a fleece blanket. Wilbur always had to be covered. Why not the bear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bear did pull some grass in with it for cover. On the other hand, I think this bear may have more natural stuffing than Wilbur.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!