Monday, April 23, 2012
Jeff has gone a-hunting. Rachel is at school and then work. I have a whole list of things to accomplish, one of them to knit Jeff's birthday gift. So, I picked up, started a load of laundry and then tried to find a movie on Netflix to knit along with. "Reach for Me" was a great movie. Too great! I didn't get any knitting done. Check it out when you feel like watching a romantic tearjerker. I'm going to try to knit to public radio now.
1 comment:
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the recommendation! I've added it to my instant play list. Now I just need some time to watch it. I don't get to watch MY stuff until after Pete goes to bed.
ReplyDelete