Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What we did on Memorial Day Weekend

On Friday, the plumber came and unhooked the old stove.  We cleaned the laundry room and under/behind the old stove.


On Saturday morning, the new appliances arrived and the old ones went away.

On Tuesday morning, the plumber returned to hook up the new stove and the new washer.



When I got home from work today, Bryan had already done several loads of laundry and baked a loaf of bread. It is a whole new world of reliable, working appliances. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you two! And I hope your landlord footed the bill! How wonderful that you have an oven that bakes to temp. And I can't wait to come back and bake scones. Isn't it amazing how fun household drudgery can be when we have new TOOLS to do it with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I wanted to wash clothes constantly when we got the new washer and dryer. Sadly that wore off, but I do still do laundry.
    Also, when we got the new fridge, wall oven and stove top, it was wonderful. However, I hate the fact that they do not keep themselves clean.
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!