Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our New Table

Last Friday I went down to Picket Fence Gals in Lindstrom, MN, and found the coffee table I have always wanted. I never found a table like this myself to cut the legs down on, so was very happy to find this one.



I love it. Now I do, however, need to add some bright objects to the rest of our room to tie it in.

So, what do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet table! It looks right at home in your living room! And with the enamel top, you can set drinks and stuff on it and not worry about watermarks - nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You should have some red and white throw pillows. Do you have any fabric with strawberries in your stash?

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!