Monday, September 16, 2013
Rachel finally located the cable for our camera, and now we are re-living two years of our lives on the computer. I thought I would start by sharing Gordon's Birthday. Perhaps someone younger can help me find the "embed slideshow" button on picasa because I can no longer locate it. Thus, I am just posting the photos.
3 comments:
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks Darleen! Loved the pictures - great memories.
ReplyDeleteLove the one of Molly at the end.
ReplyDeleteYes Deanna, Poor Molly is always locked out, looking in. Wilbur always was too, except he never even got along to know he was locked out.
ReplyDelete