Sunday morning Joe tilled while I toiled (my weekend to work). We put up the fence yesterday and got most everything planted, I finished with planting the basil this morning. We now have 2 lemon basil plants and I have no idea what to do with them. Any ideas???? When I tasted a leaf it tasted like Lemon Pledge.
We planted tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, basil, Swiss chard, mustard spinach (?), pole beans, beets, carrots. Let the rains come and let the growing begin.
Anyone else gardening, other than us and Emily?
Technically we are gardening. We set out a pile of compost for the lawn care guy to use. He didn't use it. There are now volunteers growing out of the pile. Looks like some sort of squash or cucumber. We'll just have to wait and see.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe got a cantaloupe in our compost one year. It was oh so sweet!
ReplyDelete