Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas gift build stories

Anyone else want to share the story of building the Christmas gift the made this year? I posted mine here: http://blog.beerriot.com/2019/12/29/resin-cherry-jewelry/

2 comments:

  1. Bryan, thanks for the tutorial. I think the pieces you gave to Rachel are just gorgeous, as are these other ones. This is something that I would like to try, hopefully this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and thank you too! I was very pleased with how those turned out. I have one more pour waiting to be cut and polished, but I haven't decided what shape to use yet. I definitely recommend giving it a whirl. It doesn't take a lot of space, equipment, or supplies, so you can really dive in and experiment.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!