Monday, September 22, 2008

Front page of the Pioneer Press

During my last semester of college, I'm interning with the Pioneer Press (the St. Paul city newspaper). This piece that I wrote about Vatican art was on the front page of the paper last Friday. Neat, huh?

You can find it here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Andrew! Congratulations on making the front page. I love the first line about packing peanuts. One would think they would use lots of bubble wrap. You did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool Andrew. Interesting article. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!