Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Up North News

Our news is that we are finally having our pond fixed and should be completed this week. Maybe it will be done in time for a bird migration to hang out in for a while. I am excited to have a pond full of water again. Everyone come see it!

Also, soon I will post on our trip. For those that don't know, I took Joe to San Fransisco for his 50th birthday (9/04/08). We had a blast. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your all wet up there again! Launch that pontoon boat and I'll come up for a luncheon on your lake!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!