Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Robin

I saw my first robin yesterday. I love that sound.

Everyone report in - have you seen robins yet?

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I've seen robins every morning this week during my short walk-about with Miss Grace! A sure sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had robins for quite a while. Not sure when they first came. Lots of birds doing their little dating/mating games. I put the birch wreath on the back door. SO FAR not one bird has tried to build a nest in it-which is a GOOD THING. I love to watch them but bird drippings going down my back door is less exciting.

    Tulips up, daffodils up, crocus up, weeds will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The robins are here too! I saw a group of them a few weeks ago and then they disappeared for awhile. Now their back.

    There is still a lot of snow and ice, but there are some daffodils starting to come up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am jealous. I want daffodils and tulips and crocuses. I cannot even find a pot of tulips to buy in a store!

    Raining today, pretty steady. Supposed to snow later in the week. Tra-la, spring in Minnesota. Still a month out.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!