Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winter

Okay, I am officially tired of winter. That is hard to say for a winter lover, but when you get a day or so up in the 30s and then go back to the cold and then you get the storm and then the cold again, it gets harder to handle. We only got about 5 inches and I say if I am getting a winter storm I want lots, I. Falls got 16 inches, that is what I want. Give me snow or give me spring!

Also, Bette and I had to cancel our trip to Jamaica, first because of snow in FDL and then because of snow here. Nuts I say to that!

Just so everyone knows, and all are invited, the annual Worm Moon Party is set for March 21. Be here about noon and bring a dish to share. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. I am tired of ice. Again, I am trapped in the house, unable to get to the garage without risk of falling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I am the anonymous one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of guessed you were Ms. Anonymous, Darleen, just because it was not long ago you were trapped in the house.

    I just get trapped in the compound from snow in the driveway.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!