Monday, May 18, 2009
took me 10 minutes to get this far
next time it will be faster,I miss the old style typewriter. these keyboards are to sensetive fo us old codgers. ialso have to learn to spell again.Darlene, ilike your coments.keep them comming. Golfing started 2 weeks ago and wewere rained out both times. hope th rains hold off this week so I can find out what my handicap is. Joe,enoy your movies watched The Ladies in Lavender last night. WE bought all kinds of plants today ,and what happens. thweather turned cold. It will be fun planting them. .got to go and watch the Brewers play. They are on top of the heap now. gordon
2 comments:
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a surprise! I am so proud....You posted all by yourself Gordon! Your post made my day.
ReplyDeleteGood for the Brewers. I think our Twins are somewhere toward the bottom of the heap! Makes my mom sad.
ReplyDelete