Shortly after Thanksgiving Rachel's camera broke - well it suffered a
debilitating blow and was sent to
Massachusetts to get an estimate. We were very surprised when we phoned in our
authorization for the repairs that the camera was no longer in Massachusetts but now
on holiday in the Dominican Republic.
(Do all Nikon cameras go to the Dominican Republic to either "pass on" or "have surgery"?)The camera just got back from its vacation today and seems to be rested and working well. Thus, we were finally able to download the pictures from Thanksgiving. Too bad there are no shots from the nature walk.

This looks really cool but I was not in the room when Gordon looked at it, so I have no clue what he is holding. A plate with stripes? A twig weaving?

A beautiful table

I think it is time to make the gravy.


Since Amanda and Bryan were not there I was able to work on my Christmas gift. I just pulled out a huge twisted, knotted mess in the center of my skein. I hate it when that happens.


Enjoying a bountiful meal.
Will you all come again next Thanksgiving? Thanks for the great pictures! Maybe next year Amanda & Bryan can come too.
ReplyDelete