Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunny

Today it is sunny in Northern Minnesota. It is supposed to warm up a bit. I have sheets in the wash and am going to hang them out.
I do wish it was time to put away the flannels and get out the regular sheets and then change out the quilt to the spring one, but it is not that time yet. Joe would freeze.
Yesterday it almost hit 60. I am loving this March weather while I can. Tomorrow's high 37. Ah, such is life.
Pond still covered in ice, but water around the edges.
So far I have seen robins, red winged blackbirds, and a bluebird.
Happy Spring Ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. I want a bluebird!
    We do have a red tailed hawk though, very entertaining sometimes. He sits on the telephone pole and swoops between our house and the bird feeder to catch his lunch. (Sadly, for the other birds anyway, I think the bird feeder serves as a "drive through" for the hawk) Jeff found a rabbit leg in the front yard, just the leg. I guess that is better than when we saw the rabbit head on top of our garage roof!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!