We have been having the most beautiful weather. Yesterday it got up to 55.9 degrees. Today it is foggy right now and overcast, but I am guessing it will be warm again.
Hoping the weather holds out for Saturday. Remember, it is the annual Worm Moon Party. Y'all come!!!
Those warm temps do feel good!! Sorry we can't make it to your party!! But we'll be sure to look at the Worm moon in Marshfield!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember what is done at a Worm Moon party but perhaps we could all celebrate at our own locations. Kind of a long distance party line. I could sit in front of my computer camera for awhile a celebrate, once I know what I am celebrating.
ReplyDeleteThe actual Worm Moon is not until the 29th, which is hte full moon. We just wanted some snow on the ground for the party, not quite sure why.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, you can Google the Worm Moon and read about it. I believe I got it from the Farmer's Almanac. Every full moon has a name.
We have people over, visit and eat.