Monday, March 1, 2010

Since No One Else is Posting...

This must be a busy time of year or something. Let's see...there were/are birthdays to celebrate (Gramma, Chris, my dad, and my mom tomorrow). I went to Denver for four days for a conference, where my organization got an award, and I got to see some old camp friends. Bryan was promoted to Engineering Manager. We bought some new luggage. The Altbier got bottled. Work is really busy for both of us. Nearly all the snow has melted, and it has been a pathetic winter. We went to the gym tonight and then had cheese and crackers for dinner. That's about it. So, now it's your turn. Go!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff and I used to love our trips to Denver. We always went to a historic area downtown called Larimer Square. Wonder if that is still there?

    Hope you had time at our conference for some fun too. Congratulations on getting an award and to Bryan also from being promoted to Manager! Wow.

    This time of year is my least favorite, I simply can't stand the brown and the mud of spring. I think I could be happy with just a little dusting of snow each night, after midnight of course, to keep the remaining snow fresh and white. Then switch fast into summer and green grass!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!