Thursday, December 2, 2021

Second Day of Advent

 It seems that commenting on this blog still remains a challenge! I am going to dive into the settings, but in the meantime, please feel free to text or email me if you have something to add, and I will edit the post to include your information.

Bette at Jeff & Darleen's wedding in the summer of 1979. 
I had assumed this was Jeff & Darleen's wedding - I seem to remember that's the album it came out of! Was this wedding in Fond du Lac or in Walworth, or somewhere else? I wonder if Gramma took that picture frame home and put something in it? She sure did have a collection of old picture frames!

I liked this picture because it was kind of silly, but also because I like the dress! I have had a number of navy blue dresses over the years, and this seems to be a taste I shared with Gramma. Those curtains in the background would have made great play clothes for the Von Trapp children as well!


1 comment:

  1. And pictures! Bette and Gordon were up visiting us once and Bette and I went to a rummage sale and she went right for the pictures! I love her love of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!