Sunday, December 12, 2021

Twelfth Day of Advent

 This is another picture that was in one of the photo-finishing envelopes - and it's a setting I can identify!

Bette at a basket-making workshop. 
Trees for Tomorrow, Eagle River, WI
I think that y'all started going to the basket workshops at Trees when I was in college, so this is sometime between 1999 and 2004. I actually have a basket that Gramma made, that she gave to me years ago - although I'm sure it's not the one pictured, since that one is much smaller. I have a laundry basket, and it lives near the entryway, full of hats, mittens, scarves, and tote bags. 

Chris says: I made baskets the first year. The following years, I went fishing with the guys!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun making baskets! Thank you, Amanda for getting us started.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!