Monday, December 13, 2021

Thirteenth Day of Advent

This is another photo that was sitting in the frame of Jackie's picture when I acquired it. The picture is tiny, maybe 2"x3" or so, and there are many more details I can make out now that I've seen it on a bigger screen. 

I know that the man on the left is Uncle Maury. I think someone said the man on the right is Mr. Bellmer. I couldn't see it in the original, but there is a woman sleeping behind Mr. Bellmer - is that Mrs. Bellmer or someone else? Someone thought they might have been at the Embarrass River camping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!