Friday, December 3, 2021

Third Day of Advent

I think this photo came out of one of the photo-finishing envelopes, and not from an album, but I may be mis-remembering. I like this one because Grandpa could practically be standing in my backyard! 

If I had to guess, based on the quality of photo-finishing and color balance of the original photo, this was taken in the mid-nineties at the earliest. The environment and apparel suggest it's probably the hunting shack - maybe deer hunting?


2 comments:

  1. My Grandpa had that same hat! Where do they come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan, ask Joe, he seems to have a new one that looks like that. This is definitely at the shack, I recognize that clearing that the other folks used to shoot down.

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!