I think this one was in the batch of photos from Jeff and Darleen's wedding in August 1979.
| Jackie and Pete |
Jackie says: I don't know if I've ever even seen today's photo - we look so young! Although your Dad insists he still has that shirt. And yes, it was the era of big hair and big glasses! This was taken at the Rambow farm in Walworth the day after Jeff & Darleen's wedding. We were all invited to the farm for a picnic lunch - so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.
2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".
3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".
4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".
5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!