Thursday, December 1, 2022

December 1, 2022

Hey y'all!

It's hard to believe we are at the start of another Advent! My theme this year might be kind of a reach, but we'll see how well I can sustain it. 

Some of you may know that throughout 2022, I've had a regular volunteer shift at the local public library, so I spend an hour or two each week shelving/organizing books, and this means that I see what people in my community are reading. 

This Advent, I am going to showcase winter/holiday things to read - some I've read myself, some I've come across at the library, some found on the internet. As always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way. 

I'm going to start on easy mode with a book I read every year. It also happens to be my mom's favorite:

Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher

Find a copy or learn more:


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes - my very favorite book! I've read it every year since 2004, and I learn something new every time I read it. Thanks for featuring it on day #1!

    ReplyDelete

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!