Saturday, December 3, 2022

December 3, 2022

Jasmine Guillory is a well known romance author. She also happens to be a Wellesley alumna, a few years ahead of me. I learned about her when her work was highlighted in the Wellesley magazine.

This is the first of her books that I read. It is not the first in the interconnected stories that comprise her series, but it can stand on its own. I read about it in a San Jose Public Library blog post on Christmas romances in December 2020, and I was fortunately able to check out the ebook from the library right then. I am a sucker for royal, or royal-adjacent, romance, and this one fits the bill!

Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Click in the white box below and write your comment.

2. Immediately below that box see "Comment as" and to the right of that a scroll down box that says "Select Profile".

3. Scroll down to "Name/URL".

4. Type in your first name, leave the URL blank. Click "Continue".

5. Click "Post Comment" and you are done!